Father & Son Events
You and your son/father are invited to join us for a special...
Father&Son Golf Adventure
2018 Father&Son Golf Trip
WHAT: 3 Day / 2 Night / 63-Hole Father & Son Golf Adventure
WHEN: Thursday July 19 – Sat July 21
Thursday t-times begin at 2:00pm; 27 holes Friday; Final round Sat AM
WHERE: Beautiful Pipestem State Park
- ONLY 3 hr 15 min from Charlottesville
18 Hole Championship Golf Course and 9 Hole Par 3 Golf Course
- Accommodations: Main Lodge or Mountain Lodge at Pipestem State Park https://wvstateparks.com/park/pipestem-resort-state-park/
- Daily Prizes (Closest-to-the-Pin) and Tournament Awards (Top Finishers)
- Age-appropriate tees
- Tournament Format: three 18 hole rounds/54 holes of best ball and one 9 hole round of Alt Shot/Best Ball/CC Mix
Father&Son Team $500/team Mt. Lodge or $540/team Main Lodge
- Includes 63 holes of golf, cart fees, two-nights lodging, prizes and awards
Note: Main Lodge is right next to the golf course and is near most everything. Mountain Lodge is in a beautiful valley, you take a 5-10 minute scenic tram ride down the Mountain to get to it.
"Cooler” July weather, lots of wild life (deer, raccoons, foxes, etc.), relaxation, fun and fellowship. It’s a FUN place to spend a few days. Very relaxing and enjoyable.
You might want to go early or stay later, bring the family, etc. Besides the great golf, there are lots of fun things to do (boating, swimming, horseback riding, etc.)
- REGISTRATION: Contact Bruce Stouffer, Dad and Tournament Organizer, at firstname.lastname@example.org; $150 Deposit needed by Jun 30, 2018; Full payment by July 15, 2018
"A unique opportunity to encourage and strengthen the special father/son relationship!"
For additional information or to register for this exciting Father & Son opportunity, contact Bruce Stouffer at email@example.com or 434-962-4250.